- Patients who are registered at the practice have right to NHS care and treatments included in our NHS contract.
- Patients have right to expect the practice to meet essential standard of quality and safety of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (regulated activities) regulation 2010.
- Patients should ensure that the practice has their correct addresses and home telephone numbers at all times. Any changes should be advised promptly.
- Patients should be polite to the surgery staff. We remove patients from our list who use uncivilised, aggressive and abusive language.
- Patients should advise immediately if they are unable to attend or do not need/wish to attend their appointments. If you do not advise or inform at the last minute, we will not be able to offer the appointment to another patient.